How to Jailbreak using TaiG 8.4
Things to Do First :
- To install the TaiG 2.2.0 jailbreak tool, you need to have a Windows PC or a Parallels virtual machine which has Windows in it. Remember that for the process to work smoothly, you need to install the latest version of iTunes. So in case you are still on an older version, do make sure to update it prior to proceeding with the jailbreak.
- You will be required to turn of the Find My Phone as well as the Passcode feature in your iOS device before starting the jailbreak process.
- To turn off Passcode, browse to Settings and go to Passcode. You will be asked to enter your passcode, after which you can select to Turn Passcode Off.
- To switch the Find My Phone feature off, browse to Settings and go to iCloud. Tap on Find My Phone there. Now you will be required to fill in your Apple ID as well as the password. Once you enter the credentials, the feature will be turned off.
You can now install the TaiG 2.2.0 jailbreak for iOS 8.4 without any hiccups. Use the following steps exactly:
- First, you need to download the TaiG 2.2.0 jailbreak tool. Once the tool is downloaded, keep it on the desktop and extract the zip file to get the tool.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer now which is running Windows.
- Then launch the TaiG 2.2.0 jailbreak tool which you downloaded initially. Remember that you need to run the tool in Administrator Mode. To do that, right click on the tool and click on Run As Administrator.
- Now make sure that the check box of 3K Assistant is unchecked. If it is checked by default, then uncheck it.
- Now click the Start button to start the jailbreak process for your device.
- The tool will take a few minutes to complete the process. After the jailbreak is complete, go ahead and launch Cydia on the just-jailbroken device to start the Cydia initialization process.
- Done . Now your device has been jailbroken and is running iOS 8.4 with Cydia. You can now install and enjoy all the favourite jailbreak tweaks and apps.
Note : 25 PP has also released their iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool, but as was the case before, it is totally the update of the TaiG clone that they earlier released as the PP Jailbreak for iOS 8.3. We strongly recommend you to stick with the TaiG jailbreak as it is more trustworthy and secure.